Friday, December 30, 2011

A Review of 2011 - How quickly the time goes by!

Hello Everyone,

I must first apologize for not posting in such a long time.  I have had so many things happen since my last post and in all honesty, I have had lazyitis as my excuse...lol!  So many things to do and so little time to do it in.  There are many projects that I have not posted on my blog.  For that I am so sorry!  One of my new years resolutions this year is to try and be more diligent in posting on my blog and also on YouTube.  I guess one of the reasons why I have not been so diligent is that I spend so much time making projects and don't feel that it is fair to my family to also spend hours upon hours on the computer in which to share everything that I have made.  It has come to a point where I am on the computer when necessary but have not spent as much time on it like I use to. My friends and family have become a priority in my life.  One other thing that I have done which has taken me away from the computer is doing things in which to better my life.  I am involved with a group that is outside of the crafting community which has helped me in more ways than I could have ever imagined.  For that I am truly blessed!  The Christmas season was quiet yet fulfilling.  Time was spent with my family on Christmas Eve (also my Birthday) and then a quiet turkey dinner at home with my husband and daughter on Christmas Day.  We dared the shopping mayhem on Boxing Day only to find ourselves at one store for a total of 4 hours.  With the lineup outside the store to get in, looking for the things you want, and then the massive lineup to pay.  Wow, I still can't believe we did it in order to save a few bucks...lol!  After that we were done.  It just wasn't worth it.  I am sorry about all the rambling.  Now to get on with what I came to do.  Here are a few projects that I have done since September.  I hope you enjoy seeing them as much as I did making them.

Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment