Friday, December 30, 2011

Curtain Call Photo Pocket Mini Album Swap on the Beach

Hello Everyone,

This is a swap that was hosted back in June on the Beach.  I got the idea from kinderstampo on her YT channel.  I thought that it would make a great mini album with the help of others.  With a few tweaks on dimension I was ready to make it happen.  There were two groups in this swap.  One had 4 swappers and the other had 5.  Here we go:

Group#1



This is the page made by Elisa.  She did a great interpretation of the Curtain Call line.  I love the TH dress form with the bling, lace, pearls and butterfly.  This is the front of her page!



This is the back of Elisa's page.  I love what she did with the TH tattered flowers die and her addition of a corset die as the tag inside the pocket!  She left the top of the page unattached so that we could add more tags or photo pages inside.  Great job Elisa!


This is the front page of my swap.  I love the use of the Iamroses flowers, lace, pleated ribbon and pearl strands.  I also used pearl flourish by recollections and a stick pin in the flowers.



This is the back page of my swap.  I used the glassine paper by TH and his tattered flowers die.  I crumpled the flowers and then attached them together to make a flower and used a prima epoxy for the centre of the flower.  I then used a sheer organza ribbon, black lace, grey/tan lace and some bronze pearl strand to edge the pocket.  I added a large photo mat inside the pocket.  Hope you enjoy this.


This beautiful page was made by Katina Rivera.  She used the dimensions that kinderstampo used on her video.  I love how she used glass glitter on the eiffel tower die cut!   The use of flowers, stickpins, feathers, brads and awesome trims were gorgeous!  You do some absolutely amazing work Katina!  Love how you popped out the red color to add that little bit of oomph to the page!




This is the back of Katina's page.  She carried the trim from the front to the back and added more flowers made of satin, a pearl spray, feathers and some dimension to the ticket.  Love the different shapes of tags that you used inside the pockets!  Great job!



This is the page made by Vikki!  I love how she used trim that has a beaded trim on the bottom of the page!  The design on the front of the page is amazing!  Love the flower clusters and awesome tags!



This is the back of Vikki's page!  Love the TH clip holding extra lace for everyone, the purse charm and great lace trim!  Love it, love it, love it!  Thanks my dear friend for joining me in this awesome swap!

Group#2



This is a page made by Bev Allaire.  This is the front of her page.  She used a paperclip to hold the page together, adding bling, tags and a popped up image from the Curtain Call line.



This is the back page made by Bev Allaire.  She added 3 flowers to the top corner, a tag for the pocket and a metal keyhole charm on the flap of the pocket.  Great job!



This is the page that I made for the second group.  I used the SU scalloped envelope die, an Iamroses mini rose, a mini clothespin, some lace trim along with the triple bead trim from Karlas001's etsy store.  I added two tags for the pocket.



This is the back of my page.  I added a large photo mat for the inside pocket, ribbon trim and the flower trim from Karlas001's etsy store, a flower that I purchased from the local dollar store that I misted with crushed shells by Glimmer mists, a bottle cap with a punched image from the paper collection and an epoxy sticker on top of it.  I finished it off with an accent color of reddish pink glimmer cardstock die cut with the TH flourish die.



This is the page made by Kim Hoff.  She used various pieces from the Curtain Call line, some pearl bling, stick pin and a TH stick pin.



This is the back of Kim's page.  I love the collage of pictures from the paper line along with her handmade paper button.  Great use of the paper Kim!



This is the front page made by Leilani.  I must say that this was one of my most favorite pages.  Her use of different techniques and embellishments were astounding.  I love the use of the rosette flower, bling, pearl spray, lace and the film paper.  Gorgeous page!



This is the back of Leilani's page.  The top of the page has a flap that is inserted between the main base.  It allows the use of extra photos and is held by a paperclip.  I was honored to have received the stamp set that she used on the flap as a hostess gift.  The bottom of the page houses a beautiful die cut of a woman on a typewriter.  The beautiful lace and flatback pearl trim finishes off the page.  Thanks Leilani for the wonderful gifts and an awesome page!  I truly loved working with you!




The final page for group 2 is made by Vikki.  Love the use of the red ribbon to accent the page.  There is also flatback pearls along the top of the page and a wonderful arrangement on the pocket with a beautiful stickpin. Love the beaded trim along the bottom.  Great job Vikki!



This is the back of Vikki's page!  She used lace along the top of the page and kept the red accents going with more ribbon.  I love the black lace that was used to edge the pocket!

A big thank you to all the ladies who participated in this swap.  Your wonderful creativity and efforts do not go unnoticed!!!!  I loved working with each and every one of you!  Until the next swap.  Take care!

Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment